Active Turmeric 600 with black pepper – food supplement
- Combined with black pepper for optimum absorption into the bloodstream
- Contains circumin, a nutrient with potent anti-inflammatory effects
- Circumin is thought to help relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness in the joints
- May help to boost circulation.
- Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant that can work to neutralise free radicals that are potentially harmful to wellbeing
- Curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier so may help promote memory function and mood
The spice turmeric has been used historically in ayervedic and traditional Chinese medicine and is now celebrated for its culinary and holistic health benefits. It comes in the form of a yellow-coloured powder ground from the root of the plant, which mainly grows in India and Indonesia and is related to the ginger family.
Turmeric contains the active substance curcumin, which is one of the most effective nutritional supplements. It has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect, supporting healthy bones, joints, and the overall skeletal system. It’s also a very strong antioxidant against harmful free radicals and can help promote the immune system.
Why is our Turmeric combined with black pepper?
Studies found that pairing the two properties can increase the nutrient’s bioavailability dramatically by 154% compared to using turmeric alone. Because turmeric is fat soluble, it helps to consume it with healthy fats or oils to improve all-round absorption
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Free from: Sugar, Dairy, Gluten, Fish, Soya, Salt, Artificial sweeteners or colors
Directions for use:
Adults: As a food supplement, 1 vegetable capsule daily after meals or as directed from healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare practitioner
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature 25°C.
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule shell: HPMC (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose)