Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg – 90 softgels – food supplement
- Beauty from within: GLA is necessary for skin structure and function. Because the skin can’t produce GLA on its own, it may be helpful to supplement with GLA-rich evening primrose oil to help keep skin healthy overall.
- The omega-6 fatty acids present in evening primrose oil are thought to regulate hormone levels, so may help address hormonal acne
- Widely used to ease symptoms of eczema and help reduce inflammation in acne
- Women’s health: Evening primrose oil is taken universally as a natural treatment for premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- May calm hot flushes during the menopause.
Evening primrose oil (EPO) is extracted from the seeds of the yellow evening primrose flower (Oenothera biennis), a plant native to North America. The oil is extracted by the cold-pressed method and is a rich source of omega-6 essential fatty acids that contain linoleic acid (LA) as well as gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). These properties help maintain a healthy and hydrated skin and may improve skin elasticity and reduce acne-related inflammation. In women’s health, evening primrose is thought to relieve symptoms of the menopause.
Free from: Sugar, Gluten, Dairy, Soya, Fish, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
Available package quantities per bottle: 60, 90 softgels.
Directions for use:
Adults: Take 1 softgel daily preferably after food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
If pregnant or nursing please consult your health care practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature 25°C.
Other ingredients: Gelatin (Bovine), Glycerine, Purified water.