Joint Flex – food supplement
- Unique, quintessential supplement for healthy joints, cartilage and tendons
- State of the art formulation
- A power-blend of strategic nutrients designed to support mobility and deterioration of cartilage matrix in joints
- May be helpful in cases of joint discomfort
- Clinically tested BioCell Collagen® dietary ingredient helps promote youthful looking skin and normal skin structure
Joint Flex is a dual-patent, superlative combination of glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, collagen type II and hyaluronic acid, providing the necessary building materials to support joints while helping strengthen the structure of cartilage and tendons.
BioCell Collagen® is a science based, clinically tested dietary ingredient that promotes active joints, youthful looking skin and healthy connective tissues. Unlike other collagen and hyaluronic acid ingredients on the market, BioCell Collagen® contains a patented composition of naturally occurring hydrolyzed collagen type II, chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid, in a highly absorbable matrix form that has been the subject of numerous human clinical trials for safety, efficacy and bioavailability.
Directions for use:
As a food supplement for adults: Take 2-4 tablets daily preferably after meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
If pregnant or nursing, please consult your health care practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature 25°C.
Other ingredients: Cellulose microcrystalline, Mono-diglycerides of fatty acids, Cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Stearic acid, Magnesium salt of fatty acids, Silicon dioxide, Talc.