PABA 500mg – food supplement
- May help maintain your natural hair color as you age
- Supports the maintenance of skin cells, keeping the skin soft and glowing
- Aids the digestive system by promoting healthy gut bacteria
- Proven effective in treating Peyronie’s disease
- Other proposed uses are for male infertility, scleroderma, and vitiligo
Para-AminoBenzoic Acid (PABA) is a compound found in the folic acid vitamin, naturally occurring in foods including eggs, grains, meat, and milk. The human body cannot generate the vitamin on its own but it can be processed and used for hair color retention, support for healthy and young-looking skin, and relief from some serious skin conditions.
Even though most people know it as the active ingredient in sunblock, the compound is FDA approved to take orally for skin conditions such as Peyronie’s disease that affects male genitals, and the hardening or thickening of the skin caused by scleroderma.
If keeping your hair and skin health in check is one of your long-term goals, consider going for our quality PABA supplements
Directions for use
Adults: As a food supplement, (1) one vegetable capsule daily or as directed from by a health care practitioner.
Do not exceed the daily recommended dose for the supplement.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
If pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature 25°C.