Valerian root tincture 30ml
- Benefits the nervous system and helps relieve stress
- Numerous studies show valerian many support a normal, restful night’s sleep
- A natural wind-down before bedtime, with no sluggish feeling in the morning
- Used as a medicinal herb since ancient Greece and Rome to treat nervous anxiety, reduce muscle tension and relieve mild insomnia.
- Therapeutic uses described by Hippocrates and Galen
- Packaged in tincture form in glass recyclable bottles
- Pipette dispenser for measured application
Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) is renowned for its calming effect and has been used historically as a medicinal herb to help improve sleep and reduce symptoms of anxiety and stress. Valerian is thought to enhance the signalling of one of the brain’s main sedative neurotransmitters, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).
Botanical Harmony uses only top quality certified organic valerian root sourced from local farmers to produce their valerian root tincture extract.
Precautions: Avoid before driving or using heavy machines
Directions for use:
Adults: Take 20 drops (1ml) in water or juice. Each 20 drops contain 100mg of valerian dry herb.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied of and balanced diet and a healthy style.
If pregnant or nursing please consult your health care practitioner
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature 25°C.
Other Ingredients: Alcohol 60%