Vitamin C 1000mg 30 tablets – food supplement
- Powerful antioxidant key to promoting the body’s natural defences
- Works to protect the body’s cells and molecules from damage by free radicals
- Helps with the production of collagen – important for skin, bone, and joint health.
- Facilitates the body’s use of key nutrients such as folic acid and iron
- Thought to encourage a healthy skin structure – many topical skincare products are built around the nutrient
- Suitable for vegans
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is an ‘essential’ vitamin. That means that the human body can’t manufacture it, so it must be obtained from food, mostly fruits and vegetables, or from food supplements. It’s a powerful antioxidant known for its pivotal viral role in maintaining the immune system and helps promote production of collagen.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble nutrient necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health. It’s also is needed for amino acid metabolism and the utilization of many nutrients such as folic acid and iron. It’s also a highly effective antioxidant that can protect the body’s cells and molecules from damage by free radicals.
Available in an option of 30 or 60 tablets
Free from: Sugar, Gluten, Dairy, Soya, Fish, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
Directions for use:
Adults: As a food supplement, 1 tablet daily preferably after food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
If pregnant or nursing, please consult your health care practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature 25°C.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, coating agents: Hypromellose, Polyvinyl alcohol